- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Shirley J. Hilton, 79, formerly of Ephrata, long-time representative at Farmers First Bank
Shirley J. (Erwin) Hilton, 79, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, at Pleasant View Retirement Community.
She was born in Clay Township to the late Lloyd and Mamie (Ulrich) Erwin and was the wife of Russell D. Hilton who passed away in 2005.
Shirley was a member of First United Methodist Church, Ephrata. During her working years, she worked as a customer service representative for the former Farmers’ First Bank from 1958 to 1996.
She is survived by two brothers: Leroy and Carl Erwin, both of Manheim.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by two brothers: Donald and Robert Erwin; three sisters: Violet Enck, Elizabeth Heisey and Grace Levering.
Graveside services were held on Aug. 20 at Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Brickerville, with Pastor Walter Carter officiating.
Memorial contributions in Shirley’s memory may be made to First United Methodist Church, 68 N. Church Street, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.