- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Stanley Fox, 60, truck driver
Stanley W. Fox, 60, of Akron, died Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at the home of his brother, Earl, in Stevens.
Born in Kutztown, he was the son of Floyd E. and Anna Mary (Weaver) Fox of Denver.
He was employed as a truck driver for Lester R. Summers Trucking, Ephrata. Stanley attended Christian Fellowship Church, volunteered as a teacher’s assistant at local schools, and was an avid tennis player.
Surviving in addition to his parents are 11 brothers and sisters: Alta, wife of Robert Landis, of New Providence; James, husband of Jody (Anehart) Fox, of Denver; Earl, husband of Ruth (Diller) Fox, of Stevens; Arlene, wife of James Rudy, of Willow Street, Floyd, husband of Pamala (Rinier) Fox, of Willow Street; Linda, wife of Q. Leon Zwally, of Denver; Larry, husband of Cynthia (Weber) Fox, of Mohnton; Kenneth, husband of Karen (Martin) Fox, of Stevens; Gerald, husband of Tracey (Bainbridge) Fox, of Denver; A. Mary, wife of Ted Esbenshade, of Marietta; and Brenda, wife of Philip Hall, of Ottsville.
Preceding him in death is a brother: David Fox.
Funeral services were held on Nov. 21 at Christian Fellowship Church, New Holland, with the Rev. Dr. Doug Bozung and the Rev. David Horst officiating. Interment took place in the Hinkletown Mennonite Cemetery.
To send the family condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com.