- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Stanley Pate, 66, machine operator and truck driver
Stanley Pate, 66, of Lititz, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy Center.
Born in Leicestershire, England, he was the son of Barbara (Cherry) Pate and the late Eldridge Pate. Stanley was the husband of Gretchen (Schumacher) Pate.
Stanley was a machine operator and a truck driver. He was a member of the Church of England. He was a NASCAR, Phillies and New York Giants fan. He loved spending time with his grandchildren and grand-puppies.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Anthony Pate, companion of Cheryl; Daniel Pate; Elizabeth, wife of Travis Metzler; and Andrew, husband of Adriana Pate; five grandchildren; and a brother: David Pate.
A celebration of life service will be held at 6 p.m. on March 5 at Hosanna! A Fellowship of Christians, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz, officiated by the elders of the church.
Contributions can be made in Stanley’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.