- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Stanley Pate, 66, machine operator and truck driver
Stanley Pate, 66, of Lititz, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy Center.
Born in Leicestershire, England, he was the son of Barbara (Cherry) Pate and the late Eldridge Pate. Stanley was the husband of Gretchen (Schumacher) Pate.
Stanley was a machine operator and a truck driver. He was a member of the Church of England. He was a NASCAR, Phillies and New York Giants fan. He loved spending time with his grandchildren and grand-puppies.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Anthony Pate, companion of Cheryl; Daniel Pate; Elizabeth, wife of Travis Metzler; and Andrew, husband of Adriana Pate; five grandchildren; and a brother: David Pate.
A celebration of life service will be held at 6 p.m. on March 5 at Hosanna! A Fellowship of Christians, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz, officiated by the elders of the church.
Contributions can be made in Stanley’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.