- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Stella Zimmerman, outdoor enthusiast
Stella M. Zimmerman, 41, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Jan. 27, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Narvon to Norman Waltz and the late Stella (Kohl) Waltz and was the wife of Lee Zimmerman.
Stella enjoyed spending time outdoors.
In addition to her husband and father, Stella is survived by five daughters: Brittaney Waltz, of Florida; Cierra Waltz, of Leola; Brooke Waltz, of Alaska; and Abby and Anna Waltz, both of Paradise; two sons: Brandon Zimmerman, of Narvon, Jentzen Zimmerman, of Paradise; a sister: Silvia, wife of Barry Getz, of Narvon; three brothers: Ray Waltz, of Narvon, Terry, husband of Cindy Waltz, of Narvon; and Bill Waltz, of Reading; and grandchildren: Mason, Jaylin, Izzy and Emma.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Norman Waltz.
A memorial gathering was held on Feb. 7 from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata. A private interment will take place at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.