- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Stephanie Mash, 56, nurse
Stephanie H. Mash, 56, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, Sept. 19, 2011 at the Essa Flory Hospice Center, Lancaster.
Born in Baltimore, Md., she was the daughter of Jean Blake Mash of Florida and the late Sidney Mash. She is survived by her companion of 27 years, Charles A. Marrone, of Ephrata.
A registered nurse, Stephanie worked for Lancaster Regional Medical Center in home health nursing. She graduated from St. Paul’s School for Girls and Towson University, both in Maryland, with a BS in English, San Francisco College of Mortuary Science and also York College, with a BS in Nursing. She had a love for animals, especially horses. Stephanie wanted to own a race horse.
Surviving, in addition to her mother and companion are an aunt: Eleanor Fogel, and cousin: Melanie, wife of Guy Cook, all of Baltimore, Md.
Her funeral service was held at Manheim Brethren In Christ Church on Sept. 24, with Pastor Lou Astuto officiating. Interment took place in Druid Ridge Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Those desiring may send contributions in Stephanie’s memory to Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue, P.O. Box 62, Glenville, PA 17329 (saveahorse now.org).
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.