- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Stephanie Mash, 56, nurse
Stephanie H. Mash, 56, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, Sept. 19, 2011 at the Essa Flory Hospice Center, Lancaster.
Born in Baltimore, Md., she was the daughter of Jean Blake Mash of Florida and the late Sidney Mash. She is survived by her companion of 27 years, Charles A. Marrone, of Ephrata.
A registered nurse, Stephanie worked for Lancaster Regional Medical Center in home health nursing. She graduated from St. Paul’s School for Girls and Towson University, both in Maryland, with a BS in English, San Francisco College of Mortuary Science and also York College, with a BS in Nursing. She had a love for animals, especially horses. Stephanie wanted to own a race horse.
Surviving, in addition to her mother and companion are an aunt: Eleanor Fogel, and cousin: Melanie, wife of Guy Cook, all of Baltimore, Md.
Her funeral service was held at Manheim Brethren In Christ Church on Sept. 24, with Pastor Lou Astuto officiating. Interment took place in Druid Ridge Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Those desiring may send contributions in Stephanie’s memory to Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue, P.O. Box 62, Glenville, PA 17329 (saveahorse now.org).
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.