- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Stewart Kessler, veteran, Brown Trailers employee
Stewart W. Kessler, 84, of Denver, died Saturday, June 9, 2012 in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Fritztown, Berks County, he was a son of the late Clayton W. and Minerva (Young) Kessler.
A Korean War army veteran, he was a life member of Reinholds VFW. Stewart worked for Brown Trailers, Shillington, and earlier for Teledyne, Mohnton.
He is survived by his companion of 37 years: Katie (Doster) Killian, of Denver; a sister: Anna Hornberger, of Fritztown; niece: Jeanette Law, of Fritztown; nephew: Kent Hornberger, of Wernersville; and his beagle: Spunky.
Funeral services were held on June 12 at from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with the Rev. Elmer B. Reinhold Jr. officiating. Entombment took place in Pleasant View Cemetery Mausoleum, Sinking Spring.
Rather than flowers, remember Stewart with contributions to Humane Society of Berks County, 1801 N. 11th St., Reading, PA 19604.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.