- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Susan Kirkpatrick, 57, MGS Trailers employee
Susan A. Kirkpatrick
Susan A. Kirkpatrick, 57, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, May 17, 2011.
Susan was born in Lancaster, a daughter of the late Leo D. and Mary K. (McNeal) Clemmer. She was the wife of Jerry R. Kirkpatrick.
Susan was a member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church in Ephrata and was employed in the office of MGS Trailers in Denver.
In addition to her husband she is survived by two daughters: Sheila N., wife of David J. Mendenhall, of Reamstown; and Marta A., wife of Brian J. Hummer, of Stevens; five grandchildren; three sisters: Kathleen Burnett, of Akron; Grace, wife of Lynn Ide, of Leesport; and Mary Anne K., wife of Glenn Miller, of Lancaster; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held May 21 at OMPH Church. Final commendation and farewell followed at Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Memorial donations for breast cancer awareness may be directed to Lancaster General Health Foundation Bonchek Fund, P.O. Box 3555, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.