- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Susan Kirkpatrick, 57, MGS Trailers employee
Susan A. Kirkpatrick
Susan A. Kirkpatrick, 57, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, May 17, 2011.
Susan was born in Lancaster, a daughter of the late Leo D. and Mary K. (McNeal) Clemmer. She was the wife of Jerry R. Kirkpatrick.
Susan was a member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church in Ephrata and was employed in the office of MGS Trailers in Denver.
In addition to her husband she is survived by two daughters: Sheila N., wife of David J. Mendenhall, of Reamstown; and Marta A., wife of Brian J. Hummer, of Stevens; five grandchildren; three sisters: Kathleen Burnett, of Akron; Grace, wife of Lynn Ide, of Leesport; and Mary Anne K., wife of Glenn Miller, of Lancaster; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held May 21 at OMPH Church. Final commendation and farewell followed at Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Memorial donations for breast cancer awareness may be directed to Lancaster General Health Foundation Bonchek Fund, P.O. Box 3555, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.