- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Tabetha Mowrer, Denver, operated Chincilla Rescue
Tabetha Helen Mowrer, 45, of Denver, died unexpectedly at her home Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012.
Born in Columbia, she was the daughter of Marlyn Gaus Sr., of Brownstown, and the late Ruth (Auker) Gaus. She was married 15 years on June 29 to Richard P. Mowrer Jr.
Tabetha worked for the past 13 years as a machine operator for National Envelope in Exton. She also operated a Chinchilla Rescue at her home.
Surviving in addition to her husband and father are a daughter: Jacqueline, wife of Greg Stanley, of Dover, Del.; a son: Daniel E., husband of Gabrielle Shoun, at home; two sisters: Doris Ann Beale and Barbara Fink; and a brother: Marlyn Gaus Jr.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 9 at the Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Forever Feisty Chinchilla Rescue, Inc., P.O. Box 406, Granby, CT 06035, or to Doberman Pinscher Rescue of Pennsylvania Inc., 9203 Hickory Hill Road, Oxford, PA 19363.
To send the family condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com.