- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Tabetha Mowrer, Denver, operated Chincilla Rescue
Tabetha Helen Mowrer, 45, of Denver, died unexpectedly at her home Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012.
Born in Columbia, she was the daughter of Marlyn Gaus Sr., of Brownstown, and the late Ruth (Auker) Gaus. She was married 15 years on June 29 to Richard P. Mowrer Jr.
Tabetha worked for the past 13 years as a machine operator for National Envelope in Exton. She also operated a Chinchilla Rescue at her home.
Surviving in addition to her husband and father are a daughter: Jacqueline, wife of Greg Stanley, of Dover, Del.; a son: Daniel E., husband of Gabrielle Shoun, at home; two sisters: Doris Ann Beale and Barbara Fink; and a brother: Marlyn Gaus Jr.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 9 at the Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Forever Feisty Chinchilla Rescue, Inc., P.O. Box 406, Granby, CT 06035, or to Doberman Pinscher Rescue of Pennsylvania Inc., 9203 Hickory Hill Road, Oxford, PA 19363.
To send the family condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com.