- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Terry Weaver, formerly of Reinholds
Terry L. Weaver, 51, of Lititz, died as a result of injuries sustained in an auto accident Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011.
He was the husband of Sharon K. (Rosa) Weaver. Terry was born in Reinholds on Oct. 9, 1959.
He was employed as an E B operator at Timet in Morgantown.
In addition to his wife, Sharon, he is survived by his daughter: Sarah L., wife of Justin R. Shelton, of Lancaster; two sons: Jesse A. Weaver, husband of Tonya K. (Stoltzfus) Weaver, of Akron; and Matthew L. Weaver, husband of Jennifer (Frame) Weaver, of Ephrata; three grandchildren: Savannah, Daniel and Victoria; his mother: Ruth (Fisher) Schicher; and step-father: Kenny Schicher.
Also surviving are three brothers: Barry Weaver, husband of Betty Weaver, of Reamstown; Ray Weaver, of Reinholds; and Jan Weaver, of Kissimmee, Fla.
Terry was preceded in death by his father: Harvey Weaver.
Funeral services were held at First Church, Ephrata, on Aug. 20, with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment took place in Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.