- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Thomas A. Fausnacht, 67, Summers Trucking retiree
Thomas "Tom" A. Fausnacht, 67, of Denver, passed away Thursday, April 11, 2013, at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Reinholds to the late Warren and Nancy (Ream) Fausnacht and was the husband of Darra (Driscoll) Fausnacht.
From 1985, Tom worked as a truck driver for Summers Trucking, until his retirement in 2008. He loved watching old westerns, especially John Wayne. He loved his beagles, which he rescued. A Penn State fan, Tom was also a big fan of Jeff Gordon and he enjoyed building models. He liked working in his yard, and he looked forward to his weekend trips to the cabin with his friends.
In addition to his wife, Tom is survived by his sons: Mike Fausnacht of Ephrata; Scott Fausnacht of Denver; and Thomas Joseph Driscoll of Denver; brothers: Marlin "Butch," husband of Geri Fausnacht of Denver; and George Fausnacht of Missouri; a sister, Barb, wife of Gerald Tobias of Denver; grandchildren, Casey, Paige and Kenzie; and great grandchildren: Jace and Clarity.
A viewing was held April 16 and 17 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home followed by funeral services. Interment took place in the Muddy Creek Cemetery with military honors.
Memorial contributions in Tom’s memory may be made to American Heart Association 610 Community Way Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.