- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Timothy Sorensen, Maple Farms resident, Steelers fan
Timothy Craig Sorensen, 60, passed away Monday, Oct. 22, 2012 after a lengthy illness at Maple Farms Nursing Home, where he had resided for the past 7 1/2 years. He was surrounded by those who loved him.
He was preceded in death by his parents, George and Dorothy Sorensen.
He was an avid Steelers fan and never missed a game. He also loved spending time outdoors and reading. Although trapped inside a body that left him wheelchair bound, he was very courageous and never lost that gleam in his eye or that mischievous grin.
Surviving are his siblings: Jeff Sorensen, Trudi Sorensen, Lori Walsh, Steve Sorensen and Jodi Summers; his loving companion: Linda Todd; his children: Kyle Sorensen, Daniel Sorensen, Krisi Betz, Erin Sorensen and Liz Alsteens; his grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
A memorial was held at Maple Farms Oct. 23. Burial will be private at the family’s convenience.