- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ursula P. Katerman, 77, worked for Western Electric, enjoyed camping, meeting new people
Ursula P. Katerman, 77, Denver Boro., died at home April 12, 2014.
Born in Kassel, Germany, a daughter of the late Heinrich and Paula (Wetzel) Krause, she was married to Karl “Roy” Katerman for 31 years.
Ursula had worked at Western Electric. She enjoyed traveling, camping, her family and pets and meeting new people.
Also surviving is a daughter: Fran C. Spangler, Reamstown; sons: Jack T. Griesemer, fiancé of Loraine Boyle, Wernesville; and Perry S. (Patricia Borrell) Griesemer, Birdsboro; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; three great-great-grandchildren; and a sister: Rosemarie Beard, Atlanta, Ga.
A time of sharing memories will be held Thursday, April 17 at 6 p.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown. At her request, there will be no viewing. Rather than flowers, contributions may be sent to Hospice & Community Care, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
Online condolences may be offered at goodfuneral.com. Arrangements by Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown.