- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ursula P. Katerman, 77, worked for Western Electric, enjoyed camping, meeting new people
Ursula P. Katerman, 77, Denver Boro., died at home April 12, 2014.
Born in Kassel, Germany, a daughter of the late Heinrich and Paula (Wetzel) Krause, she was married to Karl “Roy” Katerman for 31 years.
Ursula had worked at Western Electric. She enjoyed traveling, camping, her family and pets and meeting new people.
Also surviving is a daughter: Fran C. Spangler, Reamstown; sons: Jack T. Griesemer, fiancé of Loraine Boyle, Wernesville; and Perry S. (Patricia Borrell) Griesemer, Birdsboro; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; three great-great-grandchildren; and a sister: Rosemarie Beard, Atlanta, Ga.
A time of sharing memories will be held Thursday, April 17 at 6 p.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown. At her request, there will be no viewing. Rather than flowers, contributions may be sent to Hospice & Community Care, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
Online condolences may be offered at goodfuneral.com. Arrangements by Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown.