- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Annual spring sale for Adamstown book worms
Vance Ziegenfuss, 81, Denver
Vance Ziegenfuss Jr., 81, of Denver, formerly of Upper Darby, died Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011.
He was the loving husband of Regina (nee Lamb) Ziegenfuss.
Surviving are three children: Carol Taylor; Lori, wife of Andy DiGiammo; and Elaine, wife of Jim Gahagan; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Funeral mass was held on Sept. 12 at SS. Philip and James Church, Exton. Interment took place at SS Peter and Paul Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, family prefers contributions to the American Cancer Society, 1626 Locust St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Arrangements were made by Logan Funeral Home, Exton.