- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Vance Ziegenfuss, 81, Denver
Vance Ziegenfuss Jr., 81, of Denver, formerly of Upper Darby, died Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011.
He was the loving husband of Regina (nee Lamb) Ziegenfuss.
Surviving are three children: Carol Taylor; Lori, wife of Andy DiGiammo; and Elaine, wife of Jim Gahagan; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Funeral mass was held on Sept. 12 at SS. Philip and James Church, Exton. Interment took place at SS Peter and Paul Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, family prefers contributions to the American Cancer Society, 1626 Locust St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Arrangements were made by Logan Funeral Home, Exton.