- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Vance Ziegenfuss, 81, Denver
Vance Ziegenfuss Jr., 81, of Denver, formerly of Upper Darby, died Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011.
He was the loving husband of Regina (nee Lamb) Ziegenfuss.
Surviving are three children: Carol Taylor; Lori, wife of Andy DiGiammo; and Elaine, wife of Jim Gahagan; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Funeral mass was held on Sept. 12 at SS. Philip and James Church, Exton. Interment took place at SS Peter and Paul Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, family prefers contributions to the American Cancer Society, 1626 Locust St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Arrangements were made by Logan Funeral Home, Exton.