- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Walter P. Ellinger Jr., 80, was 40-year lock maker
Walter P. Ellinger Jr., 80, East Petersburg, passed away March 24, 2013 in Leesburg, Fla.
Mr. Ellinger was born Sept. 2, 1932 in Waynesboro, Va. His parents were Walter P. Ellinger and Grace (Cambell) Ellinger. He is a seasonal resident of Leesburg, Fla. and a full-time resident of East Petersburg. Walter worked for Slaymaker Locks as a lock maker for 40 years. He enjoyed traveling and spending time with his family.
Walter is predeceased in death by his son: Walter P. Ellinger III. Surviving are his loving wife of 62 years: Nancy (Heisler) Ellinger of East Petersburg; daughters: Susan C., wife of Terry Murray of Landisville; Dorothy "DeeDee" wife of Robert Weidler of Ephrata; and Audrey S., wife of Michael Lilley of Salunga; six grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. The family has requested, in lieu of flowers, that memorial contributions be made to the local American Heart Association by mail or online.