- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Warren R. Ochs, 92, Kalas Mfg., Martzall employee
Warren R. Ochs, 92, formerly of Denver, passed away Monday, June 17, 2013, at Ephrata Manor.
He was born in Denver to the late Robert and Sallie (Reinholds) Ochs and was the husband of the late Sara (Hornberger) Ochs, who died Dec. 19, 2005.
He was a member of St. John’s UCC, Denver. Warren worked at Kalas Manufacturing, Denver, for many years and Martzall Construction in earlier years.
Warren is survived by his sisters: Edith R., wife of Vernon S. Showalter of Denver and Eleanor R. Brossman of West Lawn; step-daughters: Harriet Cook of Arizona and Deborah Toole of New Providence.
In addition to his wife, he was preceded in death by his first wife, Marie (Brendel) Ochs, who died Jan. 16, 1990 and a brother Gilbert R. Ochs, who died Jan. 2, 2013.
A viewing was held June 20 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, followed by funeral services with Rev. David Brumbaugh officiating. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family.
If desired, memorial contributions in Warren’s memory may be made to Ephrata Manor Benevolent Fund 99 Bethany Road Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.