- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Annual spring sale for Adamstown book worms
Wayne E. Wenrich, 80, formerly of Akron, was member of Mt. Zion UMC
Wayne E. Wenrich, 80, formerly of Akron, passed away Thursday, May 8, 2014, at Lancashire Hall.
He was born in Lebanon to the late Leroy and Lydia Ann (Martin) Wenrich
Wayne was a member of the Mt. Zion United Methodist Church, Akron.
Wayne is survived by a sister: Trudy, wife of Rev. William C. Chant of Lancaster; a brother: Walter “Butch,” husband of Josephine (Firestone) Wenrich of Ephrata.
He was preceded in death by two brothers: Reuben and James Wenrich; and a sister: Violet Wartluft.
A memorial services will be held on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at 7:30 p.m, at the Mt. Zion United Methodist Church, 105 N. 11th St., Akron with Pastor Jacquie Sheely officiating. Family will receive friends following the service. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
If desired, memorial contributions in Wayne’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com. er, Brandi Kurtz, resides in Ephrata.