- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Willard J. Ford, 77, Bethlehem Steel crane operator, enjoyed tinkering in his garage
Willard J. Ford, 77, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017, at The Gardens at Stevens.
He was born in Baltimore to the late Willard and Eleanor (Roth) Ford, and was the husband of Patricia M. (Butler) Ford.
Willard was a crane operator for Bethlehem Steel at the Sparrows Point Plant. He enjoyed tinkering in his garage.
In addition to his wife, Willard is survived by three sons: Andrew S. Ford of Baltimore, W. John Ford III of Ephrata, Jeffrey T. Ford of Pennsylvania; four grandchildren: Andrew, Jeffrey, Corey, and Alexandra; and a brother: Raymond R. Ford of Baltimore.
He was preceded in death by his parents; and a brother: Brian M. Ford.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.