- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Willard Zimmerman, 66, Coc. Biologicals employee
Willard "Will" R. Zimmerman, 66, of Reinholds, passed away Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at the Reading Hospital and Medical Center, West Reading.
He was born in Pottsville and was the husband of Linda M. (Kramer) Zimmerman, who were married 26 years in July.
Will enjoyed mirco sprint racing and went to the Clyde Martin Raceway on a regular basis. Cooking, woodcutting and fishing were things he also enjoyed. Will worked most recently in the maintenance department for of Cocalico Biologicals and previously worked as a delivery person for the 222 Drive-In Restaurant.
In addition to his wife, Will is survived by his sons: Joshua R. Zimmerman, at home; and Jeffrey A. Zimmerman, of Lititz.
Funeral services were held Oct. 17 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver, with Pastor Ed Vidzicki officiating. An interment service took place Oct. 18 in the Swamp Cemetery, Reinholds.
Memorial contributions in Will’s memory may be made to Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 S. Lincoln Ave. Lebanon, PA 17042.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.