- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Willia M. Sheetz, 91, formerly of Ephrata
Willia M. Sheetz, 91, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at Fairmount Homes in Ephrata. Her husband, the late Herman C. Sheetz, passed away in 2004.
Willia was born in Martindale and was a daughter of the late Clayton and Gwendolyn (Fry) Reich. She was a member of Hope United Methodist Church in Ephrata.
She is survived by a son: Kenneth H. Sheetz, husband of Joanne, of Lancaster; a granddaughter: Abbie Knopp of Denver; two grandsons: Eric Sheetz, husband of Lori, of Lancaster; and Brandon Sheetz of Lancaster; two step-grandsons: Terry Dunlap, husband of Jayne, of Shrewsberry; and Bradford Dunlap, husband of Nancy, of Lincoln; three great-grandchildren; and one sister: Shirley Sweigart of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband and parents, Willia was preceded in death by a son: Dennis E. Sheetz; a sister: Lorraine Heisey; and four brothers: Robert C., Richard E., Harry B., and Jack D. Reich.
Friends were received at the Wheat Ridge Chapel at Fairmount Homes on March 16. Funeral services followed with the Rev. James Garner, Jr. officiating. Place of interment was at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Ephrata.
Donations in Willia’s memory may be made to Fairmount Homes at 333 Wheat Ridge Dr., Ephrata, PA 17522 or to Hope U.M. Church, 3474 Rothsville Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
To offer your condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.