- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
William Frame, Jr., 64, vet, Lukens Steel retiree
William H. "Bill" Frame, Jr. 64, of Ephrata, passed away Friday Nov. 1, 2013, at his home following a lengthy illness.
Born in Coatesville, he was the son of Amelia (Sanchez) Frame and the late William H. Frame, Sr. He was married for 21 years to Cheryl A. Frame.
Bill graduated from Coatesville High School and served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War. He worked for Lukens Steel as a crane operator for over 30 years prior to retiring in 2000. He enjoyed camping and spending time with family and friends. Bill was a great friend to all and will be greatly missed.
Surviving in addition to his wife and mother are four children: Erik Walschburger of West Chester, Kelly Murrey of Ephrata, Brian Frame of Parkesburg, Greg Frame of Ephrata; two sisters: Gloria, married to Wes Curtier of Utah and Margie, married to Joe Swatski of Lancaster; one brother: Bobby Frame of Elizabethtown and 10 grandchildren.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.