- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
William Logan Jr., 23, roofer
William T. "Willie" Logan Jr., 23, of New Holland, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Lancaster to William, husband of Jody (Hoffner) Thomas, of New Holland, and the late Tina D. (Smith) Logan.
Willie was a graduate of the Garden Spot High School class of 2006. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and outdoor sports and was a Steelers fan. He was a roofer for GSM Construction.
In addition to his father and stepmother, he is survived by a paternal grandmother: Betty (Lehman) Logan, of Ephrata; maternal grandmother: Jean Smith, of Columbus, Ga.; two sisters: Misti Logan and Megan Logan, both of Ephrata; a step-sister: Shawna Laukhoff, of New Holland; and a step-brother: Andrew Laukhuff, of Lancaster.
Services were private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in William’s memory may be made to Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., P.O. Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522, to help the family with funeral expenses.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.