- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Wilmer R. Nolt, 97, Ephrata, retired farmer, taught Sunday school at Faith Mennonite
Wilmer R. Nolt, 97, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, June 10, 2014, at Fairmount Homes.
He was born in Voganville to the late Henry H. and Lizzie L. (Rohrer) Nolt and was the husband of the late Rosene M. Nolt, with whom he shared 73 years of marriage upon her passing in 2013.
Wilmer was a member of the Faith Mennonite Church, Denver. He had volunteered at MDS and MCC. He was also a Sunday school teacher and superintendent. During his working years, he was a farmer.
He is survived by two sons: Ronald, husband of Helen Nolt of Ellicott City, Md., Dr. Marvin, husband of Delores Nolt of Ephrata; a daughter: Carolyn, wife of Paul Snader of Ephrata; seven grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren.
In addition to his wife and parents, he is preceded in death by a son: David Nolt; a brother: Amron Nolt; and four sisters: Esther Zimmerman, Elsie Weaver, Virginia Kreider and Irene Nolt.
Services were held June 14 at the Farm Crest Chapel, Fairmont Homes, Ephrata, with Pastor Earl Martin officiating. Interment was private at the convenience of the family in the Groffdale Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Wilmer’s memory may be made to Fairmount Homes Benevolent Fund, 333 Wheat Ridge Drive, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.