- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Yevgeniya Patrushev, 78, Ephrata, immigrated in ’89
Yevgeniya (Starikova) Patrushev, 78, of Ephrata, entered into rest at her residence Tuesday, May 22, 2012.
Yevgeniya was born on Jan. 7, 1934. On March 22, 1954 she got married to the late Vasily F. Patrushev. During their married life, they had raised two sons and eight daughters, (35 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren).
On June 13, 1989, the whole family had immigrated to America, thanks to the sponsors from Weaverland Mennonite Church. She was the member of the Brickerville Grace Fellowship.
She is survived by two sons, Petr and Veniamin Patrushev, seven daughters: Vera Zakharov, Nadezda Sinyagin, Luba Zhrebilov, Natalya Tchekalenko, Olga Mantsevich, Yelena Pidgorodetskiy and Svetlana Matsku; 35 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband: Vasily F. Patrushev in 2009; and her daughter: Nina Enne in 2007.
Funeral services were held on May 25 at Brickerville Grace Fellowship, Lititz. Interment was in the Weaverland Mennonite Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Akron/Ephrata. For additional information or to send a condolence to the family, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.