- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Youa Chongtua, 56, nurse
Youa Y. Chongtua, 56, of Reinholds, died Friday, Sept. 23, 2011 in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Xieng Khouang, Laos, a daughter of Chiakee Yang, Nebo, N.C., and the late May Hang, she was the wife of Pao Moua Chongtua for 39 years.
Youa was a member of Hmong Alliance Church, Leola. She was a nurse in Laos and loved gardening, especially flowers and herbs.
Also surviving is a daughter: Xai; sons: Chang Sou, Bong Thong and Lee, all at home; sisters: Soua Chang, Morganton, N.C.; and Deu Hang, Spartanburg, S.C.; and brothers: Tou Txakeeyang, Honolulu, Hawaii; Kou Txakeeyang, Hickory, N.C.; Lang Txkeeyang, Richville, Mich.; True Txakeeyang, Centryville, Va.; and Mang Txakeeyang, Nebo, N.C.
Funeral services will be on Oct. 3 at 9 a.m. from Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with burial in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.