- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Youa Chongtua, 56, nurse
Youa Y. Chongtua, 56, of Reinholds, died Friday, Sept. 23, 2011 in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Xieng Khouang, Laos, a daughter of Chiakee Yang, Nebo, N.C., and the late May Hang, she was the wife of Pao Moua Chongtua for 39 years.
Youa was a member of Hmong Alliance Church, Leola. She was a nurse in Laos and loved gardening, especially flowers and herbs.
Also surviving is a daughter: Xai; sons: Chang Sou, Bong Thong and Lee, all at home; sisters: Soua Chang, Morganton, N.C.; and Deu Hang, Spartanburg, S.C.; and brothers: Tou Txakeeyang, Honolulu, Hawaii; Kou Txakeeyang, Hickory, N.C.; Lang Txkeeyang, Richville, Mich.; True Txakeeyang, Centryville, Va.; and Mang Txakeeyang, Nebo, N.C.
Funeral services will be on Oct. 3 at 9 a.m. from Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with burial in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.