- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
$40,000 in jewelry stolen from Kmart here
More than $40,000 in jewelry was stolen from Kmart recently.
Ephrata police said someone forced open a gate in the garden area at Kmart, 1127 S. State St., EphrataTownship, March 25. They smashed the glass out of two sets of doors, entered the main store, smashed the jewelry cases and stole jewelry with a retail value of $41,678.