- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Domestic Violence Services seeks volunteers
Domestic Violence Services of Lancaster County is seeking volunteers to provide the following services to victims of domestic violence: Individual advocacy and education; answering the 24 hour hotline; front desk coverage; public ed/speaking engagements; group facilitation; fundraising; PFA court accompaniment and children’s services.
The 40 hour training begins March 7 and runs through March 15. The fee for individuals interested in volunteering is $50 or $75 for individuals taking the training for professional reasons. In addition, other volunteer opportunities are available that do not require the 40 hour training. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
By donating your valuable time and talent, you can make a difference in the lives of victims of domestic violence and their children. Volunteers are needed at all times of the day, seven days per week.
For more information, or, to schedule an interview, call Cathy Sofilka, 299-9677, ext. 3105.