- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Ephrata man arrested following dispute
Ephrata Police arrested Dion J. Friday, 18, of Ephrata after a dispute at his residence in the 100 block of Tom Avenue, Ephrata Borough, at 4:15 p.m. March 12.
Friday threatened a relative with a loaded shotgun, which police recovered upon arrival. Police discovered that the shotgun had been stolen in a burglary in Ephrata in March of 2013.
Friday was charged with simple assault, receiving stolen property and person not to possess a firearm. Friday was incarcerated in Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $20,000 bail.