- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ephrata man arrested following dispute
Ephrata Police arrested Dion J. Friday, 18, of Ephrata after a dispute at his residence in the 100 block of Tom Avenue, Ephrata Borough, at 4:15 p.m. March 12.
Friday threatened a relative with a loaded shotgun, which police recovered upon arrival. Police discovered that the shotgun had been stolen in a burglary in Ephrata in March of 2013.
Friday was charged with simple assault, receiving stolen property and person not to possess a firearm. Friday was incarcerated in Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $20,000 bail.