- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lincoln Fire Company reports incidents
Feb. 18: The company was called at 10:55 a.m. to assist Pioneer Fire Company with an automatic alarm at Ephrata Hospital in Ephrata Borough.
Feb. 19: The company was called at 2:37 a.m. for an automatic alarm at 1731 W. Main St. in Clay Township. It was a system malfunction.
Feb. 20: The company was called at 3:51 p.m. for a vehicle accident on Route 272 and Grandview Drive in Ephrata Borough.
Feb. 20: The company was called at 4:08 p.m. for a vehicle accident with injuries in the 700 block of Martin Avenue in Ephrata Borough.
Feb. 21: The company was called at 11:34 a.m. for a residential rescue at 1416 Lincoln Heights Avenue in Ephrata Township. A person had their foot caught between the snowbank and a trailer frame.
Feb. 21: The company was called at 8:37 p.m. to assist Pioneer Fire Co. with a building fire in the 100 block E. Franklin Street in Ephrata Borough.
Feb. 21: The company was called at 9:38 p.m. for a vehicle accident in the 200 block of Meadow Valley Road in Ephrata Township. Only fire police were needed.
Feb. 23: The company was called at 12:02 p.m. to assist Pioneer Fire Co. with a dwelling fire at 5 Broad St. in Ephrata Borough, but were recalled.
Feb. 23: The company was called at 12:50 p.m. for an investigation of a furnace malfunction at 1409 Apple St. in Ephrata Borough.