- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Police investigate crashes
CRASH – A vehicle driven on Route 222 south bound at the Mohler Church Road overpass in Ephrata Township by Catherine Fry, 21, Oley, left the road, struck a bridge support and rolled several times March 11. Fry was taken to a hospital for evaluation and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
CRASH – Donald Mellinger, Ephrata, was driving east on East Main Street March 16 and drove into the back of another vehicle pushing it into a third vehicle. Mellinger received a minor injury and his vehicle was towed from the scene. Three occupants of the middle vehicle went to the hospital to be checked further for injury.
THEFT – An Ephrata resident reported the theft of an IPhone from an unsecured locker March 10 between 3:30-4:30 p.m. at the EphrataRecCenter, 130 S. Academy Drive, Ephrata Borough.
CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – Employees reported someone painted graffiti on an exterior door of the building at Royers Pharmacy, 2 E Main St., Ephrata Borough, March 15.
RETAIL THEFT – Sara Forrester, 35, Brownstown, was cited with retail theft and released following an incident where she concealed items in her purse and left Walmart, 890 E. Main St., Ephrata Township, without paying for the items March 15.
RETAIL THEFT – A juvenile male and a juvenile female were arrested for retail theft after they were caught stealing items from Walmart, 890 East Main St., Ephrata Township, March 16. Both were released to a guardian. Value of the stolen items was under $50.
RETAIL TOWNSHIP – Joshua Allan Weber, 26, was arrested for stealing a block of cheese valued at $4.99 from Giant, 850 E. Main St., Ephrata Township, March 16. He was cited and released.