- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Police seeking trio in store robbery
A store clerk and her two friends robbed a convenience store in Ephrata April 10.
Ephrata police are seeking Brittany Lee Taylor, 23, Anthony Joseph D’uva, 25, and Damion Lee Good, 24, all of Ephrata.
Police were dispatched to the convenience store in the 500 block of West Main Street, Ephrata Borough, at 2:32 a.m. A patron found the Pricetown Ephrata Gas and Food Mart, open, but vacant.
Store management responded and reviewed surveillance video. Police said the on duty night shift clerk (Taylor) and two male friends removed $12,590 worth of merchandise including cigarettes, smokeless tobacco products, health and beauty products, automotive fluids, and food from the store without paying for them. The trio also removed $1,453 in cash from the registers and safe.
Police have been unable to locate the trio and have obtained arrest warrants charging them with felony retail theft, theft by unlawful taking and conspiracy.
Family and friends of the suspects are known to reside in Ephrata, Manheim, Luzerne County and Beachwood, N. J. Anyone with information on the location of these suspects is asked to contact police at 733-8611.