- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
At Lancaster County Weeklies, Inc. we want our customers to know that their personal information is safe when browsing our sites or signing up to be on email lists. We do not divulge personal information to any third party at any time for any reason. At no time will a third party, even our advertisers, have access to your personal information.
Lancaster County Weeklies, Inc. may also disclose personal information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena, or governmental request.