- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Martins celebrate golden anniversary
r. and Mrs. Eugene Martin, Denver, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a drop-in party, hosted by their children at DOVE Westgate Church on April 12.
Eugene and Anna (Wenger) Martin were married on April 25, 1964 at Reamstown Evangelistic Center.
They are the parents of three children: Dale (Brenda Weaver) Martin, Ephrata; Jonathan, Lititz; and Christopher (Rona Umbenhauer), Terre Hill. The couple have six grandchildren: Joshua (Rebeka Landis), Andrea, Aaron, Hannah, Neil and Jackson Martin.
Eugene is owner and operator of Martin Sawing Service and Anna is retired from IU 13.
The couple enjoys family get-togethers and spending time in the mountains of Lycoming County. They are members of DOVE Westgate Church, Ephrata.
A trip to Wyoming is planned by the couple later this year.