- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Martins celebrate golden anniversary
r. and Mrs. Eugene Martin, Denver, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a drop-in party, hosted by their children at DOVE Westgate Church on April 12.
Eugene and Anna (Wenger) Martin were married on April 25, 1964 at Reamstown Evangelistic Center.
They are the parents of three children: Dale (Brenda Weaver) Martin, Ephrata; Jonathan, Lititz; and Christopher (Rona Umbenhauer), Terre Hill. The couple have six grandchildren: Joshua (Rebeka Landis), Andrea, Aaron, Hannah, Neil and Jackson Martin.
Eugene is owner and operator of Martin Sawing Service and Anna is retired from IU 13.
The couple enjoys family get-togethers and spending time in the mountains of Lycoming County. They are members of DOVE Westgate Church, Ephrata.
A trip to Wyoming is planned by the couple later this year.