- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Trynoskys married 50 years
Joseph R. and Gertrude Nicholas Trynosky, Ephrata will soon be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
They were married May 16, 1964 at the Annunciation Church in Shenandoah.
Joe is retired from his job as principal of Mount Joy Vo-tech School and Trudy is retired from Ephrata Community Hospital. They are both members of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church. They enjoy bus trips with the Rabbit Hillers Club and attending their grandchildren’s sporting events and activities.
They have two children: Lisa Kachel, wife of Scott, and Joe Trynosky, husband of Kelly Stoll; and six grandchildren: Loran and Jeremy Kachel and Austin, Aaron, Aidan and Alayna Trynosky.
A family celebration will be held at Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant.