- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Trynoskys married 50 years
Joseph R. and Gertrude Nicholas Trynosky, Ephrata will soon be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
They were married May 16, 1964 at the Annunciation Church in Shenandoah.
Joe is retired from his job as principal of Mount Joy Vo-tech School and Trudy is retired from Ephrata Community Hospital. They are both members of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church. They enjoy bus trips with the Rabbit Hillers Club and attending their grandchildren’s sporting events and activities.
They have two children: Lisa Kachel, wife of Scott, and Joe Trynosky, husband of Kelly Stoll; and six grandchildren: Loran and Jeremy Kachel and Austin, Aaron, Aidan and Alayna Trynosky.
A family celebration will be held at Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant.