- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Belogurov, Naftali will marry
Alexandra Belogurov, of Ephrata, and Benny Naftali, of Givat Avni, Israel, recently announced that they will be wed.
Alexandra is the daughter of Victor and Tamara Belogurov, of Ephrata,. She is a 2014 graduate of Ephrata High School, and is employed by Maple Farm Nursing Home. She will continue her archaeological studies in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Benny is the son of Israel and Ilana Naftali, of Givat Avni, Israel. He is a 2011 graduate of Kadoorie High School with a mechanical engineering major. He served in the Israeli military from 2011 to 2015 in the Armored Corps as a staff sergeant. He will continue his studies as a software engineer in Tel Aviv, Israel
A May 22 ceremony is planned.