- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Births – June 18,
ALSTON, Brandon D. and Danielle (Giberson), Ephrata, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 13.
AUKER, Allen S. and Sarah S. (Sensenig), Hahnstown Road, Ephrata, a son, at home, June 6.
BEILER, Aaron E. Jr. and Lovina Rose (Stoltzfus), New Holland, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 12.
FORD, Billie, and Jessey J. Cook, Gap, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 9.
GRIFFIN, Maegan, Denver, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 7.
HEGEDUS, Steve D. and Syuzanna (Sayadova), Ephrata, a daughter, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 12.
LAVOIE, Timothy and Serenity (Kloppenburg), Lititz, a daughter, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, June 12.
SUTTON, Ann, Denver, a daughter, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 11.