- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Bowers, Hawkins will marry in the fall
Laura L. Bowers and Troy L. Hawkins are happy to announce their engagement.
Laura is the daughter of Bonnie L. Hauck and the late Arthur J. Hauck of Lititz. Laura is a lifetime resident of Ephrata, and currently works in the healthcare field.
Troy is the son of Ethel L. Hawkins and the late Calvin B. Hawkins of Havre de grace, Md. Troy is a lifetime resident of Hartford County and currently works in culinary arts.
The wedding is planned for the fall of 2017.