- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Erica Buller, of Hutchinson, Kansas, and Andrew Sensenig, of Marion, Kansas, recently announced their engagement.
Erica is the daughter of John and Christine Buller, Hesston, Kansas. Erica earned degrees from Tabor College and Fort Hays University. She teaches in the Hutchinson Middle School.
Andrew is the son of J. Carl and Julia Sensenig, Denver. He graduated from Terre Hill Mennonite School, Millersville University, and the University of Maryland, where he received a Ph.D. degree in entomology. He teaches biology at Tabor College, Hillsboro Kansas.
A summer 2014 wedding is planned in Hesston, Kansas.