- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Crills celebrate 50 years of marriage
Harvey S. Crills and Anna Mary Brubaker Crills, Ephrata, married 50 years ago and recently gathered with their family to celebrate the momentous occasion.
The couple was married by Bishop Issac Sensenig at his house on Glenwood Drive, Ephrata.
Harvey worked for Spring Glen Fresh Food for 47 years. Anna Mary kept busy working at Landis Homes for 15 years until retirement. Harvey enjoys reading while Anna Mary spends her time in their garden.
They have four children: Cindy S. Laughman, Lititz; H. Lynn, husband of Sandi Skills Crills, Akron; Gary N., husband of Janice Martin Crills, Gap; and Lisa Crills, Ephrata. They are happy to be the grandparents of five grandchildren.
Their children took them to celebrate their anniversary at Lintia’s, Manheim.