- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Alyson Demers, Lititz, and Kyle Roth, Ephrata, announced recently that they will be married.
Alyson is the daughter of Maggie and Paul Demers, Lititz. She graduated Ephrata High School in 2010 and continued her education at HACC for an associate degree. She currently works as a teller at Santander Bank on Lititz Pike.
Kyle is the son of Michael and Eileen Roth, Ephrata. He graduated from Ephrata High School in 2010 and is working as an electrician at Meadow Valley Electric in Ephrata.
An Oct. 10 ceremony is planned.