- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Earhart, Schweitzer wed at Landis Valley
Megan Schweitzer, Adamstown, and Colby Earhart, Reamstown, were wed April 5. Rev. Melinda Angstadt officiated.
Megan is the daughter of Mark and Cindy Schweitzer, Adamstown. A graduate of Cocalico High School and IUP School of Culinary, she is employed as a cook at Cedar Haven Retirement Home, Lebanon.
Colby is the son of Holly Brumbach, Lebanon. He is a graduate of Cocalico High School and is employed by Keystone Agriculture, Denver.
The ceremony and reception were held at the Yellow Barn, Landis Valley Museum.
Attending the bride were: matron of honor – sister, Sarah Gagliardi; bridesmaids – friends Amanda Porter, Daeya Stoner and Amren Stoner.
The groom was attended by: best man – brother, Cord Earhart; groomsmen – friends Kyle Weaver, Michael Porter and John Piefer.
A honeymoon is on hold but the couple is enjoying their new home in Reamstown.