- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Earhart, Schweitzer wed at Landis Valley
Megan Schweitzer, Adamstown, and Colby Earhart, Reamstown, were wed April 5. Rev. Melinda Angstadt officiated.
Megan is the daughter of Mark and Cindy Schweitzer, Adamstown. A graduate of Cocalico High School and IUP School of Culinary, she is employed as a cook at Cedar Haven Retirement Home, Lebanon.
Colby is the son of Holly Brumbach, Lebanon. He is a graduate of Cocalico High School and is employed by Keystone Agriculture, Denver.
The ceremony and reception were held at the Yellow Barn, Landis Valley Museum.
Attending the bride were: matron of honor – sister, Sarah Gagliardi; bridesmaids – friends Amanda Porter, Daeya Stoner and Amren Stoner.
The groom was attended by: best man – brother, Cord Earhart; groomsmen – friends Kyle Weaver, Michael Porter and John Piefer.
A honeymoon is on hold but the couple is enjoying their new home in Reamstown.