- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Erika Martin, New Holland, and Jordan Eberly, Ephrata, have announced that they will wed.
Erika is the daughter of Wilmer and Karen Martin, New Holland. She graduated from Penn Foster, a homeschool program, in 2013, and is employed by Willy’s Lawn Service in New Holland.
Jordan Eberly is the son of Randy and Deb Eberly, Ephrata. He is a 2011 graduate of Ephrata High School and is employed by Barry’s Paint Shop Ephrata.
An October 4 ceremony is planned.