- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Eberly, Vanneman will marry
Kelly is the daughter of Patty and Bill Vanneman of Douglassville. She obtained a masters degree in Occupational Therapy from Elizabethtown College and currently employed by Reading Hospital Rehab in Wyomissing.
Justin is the son of Dave Eberly of Brickerville and Cindy Eberly of Clay. He graduated from Universal Technical Institute with an Associate Mechanic degree. He is employed by Audi Volkswagen in Reading.
The ceremony will take place in the fall.