- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Graybill, Wonneberger will wed next month
Ashley Nicole Graybill, of Reinholds, and Dan J. Wonneberger, of Moorestown, N.J., have announced their engagement.
Ashley is the daughter of Kim and Cindy Graybill, Reinholds. She graduated from Cocalico High School in 2009 and from Eastern University, Philadelphia, in 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science. She is currently a grad student at Thomas Jefferson University, pursuing her doctorate in physical therapy.
Dan is the son of Robert and Lee Wonneberger, Milford, Conn. He is a 2008 graduate of Christian Heritage School in Connecticut and a 2012 graduate of Eastern University, Philadelphia, where he received a bachelor’s degree in youth ministry, theology and biblical studies with a language concentration in Greek. He is a youth director at First Presbyterian Church, Moorestown, N.J.
A May 18 wedding is planned.