- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Graybill, Wonneberger will wed next month
Ashley Nicole Graybill, of Reinholds, and Dan J. Wonneberger, of Moorestown, N.J., have announced their engagement.
Ashley is the daughter of Kim and Cindy Graybill, Reinholds. She graduated from Cocalico High School in 2009 and from Eastern University, Philadelphia, in 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science. She is currently a grad student at Thomas Jefferson University, pursuing her doctorate in physical therapy.
Dan is the son of Robert and Lee Wonneberger, Milford, Conn. He is a 2008 graduate of Christian Heritage School in Connecticut and a 2012 graduate of Eastern University, Philadelphia, where he received a bachelor’s degree in youth ministry, theology and biblical studies with a language concentration in Greek. He is a youth director at First Presbyterian Church, Moorestown, N.J.
A May 18 wedding is planned.