- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Snyder, Martin will wed next month
Clifford and Carol Martin, Stevens, are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Dustin Martin, to Christina Snyder of Parkville, Md.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mark and Sandy Snyder of Perrysburg, Ohio. She is a 2009 graduate of Toledo Christian High School and a 2013 graduate of Grove City College with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education. She is employed as a second grade teacher in Harford County, Maryland.
The groom-to-be is a 2009 graduate of Cocalico High School and a 2013 graduate of Grove City College with a bachelor’s degree in history/secondary education. He is employed by Cumberland Valley High School as a long-term substitute social studies teacher.
A July 2014 wedding is planned in Toledo, Ohio.