- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Freeman, Prevoznik to wed in October
Megan Freeman and Andrew Prevoznik, of Lititz, recently announced their engagement.
Megan is the daughter of Chris and Tess Freeman, Denver. She is a graduate of Cocalico High School and Philadelphia University, and received her masters from Thomas Jefferson University. She is employed as a family therapist.
Andrew is the son of Steve and Sherry Prevoznik, Stevens. He is a graduate of Cocalico High School and Penn State University. He is employed as a production scheduler.
The ceremony will be held Oct. 7.