- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Gerlach, Huffman will marry in September
Megan Huffman, of Scott City, Kansas, and Cole Gerlach, of Ephrata, recently announced that they will be wed.
Megan is the daughter of Phil Huffman, of Dodge City, Kansas, and Melva Little, of Kinsley, Kansas. She graduated from Dodge City High School and Dodge City Community College, and is employed by Scott City First National Bank and Park Lane Nursing Home.
Cole is the son of Daryl and Brooke Gerlach, of Ephrata, and Deneen Jason Wolfe, of Kansas. He attended Warwick High School, and is employed by Heartland Mill Auto.
A Sept. 15, 2018 ceremony has been planned.