- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Goods married 55 years
Richard and Rebecca Good, of Denver, will celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary on Aug. 15.
The Goods have three children, seven grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren.
They both like sports and spending time with family.