- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Greenes married 55 years
The Greenes were married Aug. 29, 1959 in Silver Spring, Md. They settled in Ephrata 15 years ago after a 15-month trip around the United States.
They are the proud parents of two sons: Danny, married to Catherine, of Boone, N.C., and Eric, of Boulder, Colo. They have one grandson: Graham.
The Greenes are both retired from Montgomery County, Md., public schools. Gary is an artist and Pat works part-time at Ephrata Brethren Children’s Center.
The couple will celebrate with dinner at The Brasserie.