- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Greenes married 55 years
The Greenes were married Aug. 29, 1959 in Silver Spring, Md. They settled in Ephrata 15 years ago after a 15-month trip around the United States.
They are the proud parents of two sons: Danny, married to Catherine, of Boone, N.C., and Eric, of Boulder, Colo. They have one grandson: Graham.
The Greenes are both retired from Montgomery County, Md., public schools. Gary is an artist and Pat works part-time at Ephrata Brethren Children’s Center.
The couple will celebrate with dinner at The Brasserie.