- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Horning, Risser engaged
Jody Risser and Caleb Horning recently announced that they will marry.
Jody is the daughter of John and Cindy Risser, of Brownstown. She graduated from 21st Cyber Charter School in 2013
Caleb is the son of James and Donna Horning, of Ephrata. He graduated from Cocalico High School in 2013.
The couple will be married on June 3.