- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Martin, Hess wed
Gina Hess, of Lititz, and and Cody Martin, of Ephrata, were wed on May 10 in Newmanstown. The ceremony was officiated by Pastor Jason Shirk.
Gina is the daughter of Rob and Laurie Hess. Lititz. She graduated from Warwick High School in 2011 and attended Millersville University for a year and a half. She worked at Children’s Corner in Moravian Manor in Lititz for a year before getting married.
Cody is the son of Corey and Carol Martin. Ephrata. He graduated from Lititz Area Mennonite School in 2007 and is a homeschool graduate. He was employed by Frameworks Construction and worked with them for a year and a half.
The wedding and reception were held in a private barn in Newmanstown. Anthony Hoover was the best man, followed by Colton Martin, Clayton Martin, and Daniel Sauder. Michelle Hess was the maid of honor, followed by Amy Yoder, Kelsey Saylor, and Katie Martin.
A ten-day honeymoon was spent in Maui and Kauai, Hawaii. The couple will be residing on a dairy farm in Port Royal, Juniata County.